In our endeavour to be a leader in Industrial Education and Training, we seek qualified Malaysians to fill various positions at our Centre.
If you have a strong desire to make things happen and are able to work well in a team, you could be the individual we are looking for.
A) SENIOR LECTURERS/LECTURERS, i-CATS Kuching
- Possess a recognized PhD/Doctorate degree in Culinary Arts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a strong academic profile in the discipline and equivalent professional leadership
- Highly developed people management skills with a strong team focus. To facilitate a culture of
teaching, learning and research excellence to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others to engage with professional bodies, government
and industry to gain external research funding.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with various
B) INSTRUCTOR (HVAC: HEATING, VENTILATING & AIR-CONDITIONING), PPKS Kuching
- Possess a Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (Level 4), Vocational Training Officer Certificate and
Induction Course PP/PPD/PPB. Working experience will be an added advantage.
- To teach and facilitate learning processes based on NOSS, prepare course syllabus, lesson plan
and exam questions, develop and manage students’ performance.
C) ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE, PPKS HQ
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, at least 3 years’ post qualifying working experience in various
functions of accounting; and able to handle full spectrum of accounting-related work.
- Able to prepare a monthly report, reconciliation of all Intercompany balances and Bank
- Proficient in current Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards used in Malaysia.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete résumé, stating details of personal particulars,
academic qualifications (result transcript), working experience, current and expected salary, contact
number and provide a non-returnable passport-sized photograph. Please submit your application to:
PUSAT PEMBANGUNAN KEMAHIRAN SARAWAK
Jalan Canna Off Jalan Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya
(Attn: Human Resource Unit)
Or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Closing Date: 1 April 2019