In our endeavour to be a leader in Industrial Education and Training, we seek qualified Malaysians to fill various positions at our Centre.
If you have a strong desire to make things happen and are able to work well in a team, you could be the individual we are looking for.
A) SENIOR LECTURERS/LECTURERS, i-CATS Kuching
- Possess a recognized PhD/Doctorate degree in any of the following fields: Business Administration,
Plantation, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Engineering, Tourism and Hospitality &
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a strong academic profile in the discipline and equivalent professional leadership
- Highly developed people management skills with a strong team focus. To facilitate a culture of
teaching, learning and research excellence to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others to engage with professional bodies, government
and industry to gain external research funding.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with various
B) INSTRUCTOR (HVAC (HEATING, VENTILATING & AIR-CONDITIONING)), PPKS Kuching
- Hold Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (Level 4), Vocational Training Officer Certificate and Induction Course PP/PPD/PPB, candidate with working experience will be an added advantage.
- To teach and delivered quality teaching and learning processes based on NOSS, prepare course syllabus, lesson plan and exam questions, develop and manage students’ performance.
C) LAB ASSISTANT (CULINARY ARTS)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or higher in any related field or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience with a broad background in culinary arts.
- Candidate with industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Good organizational skills, interpersonal, communication skills and computer literacy are also necessary.
- The ability to adapt to changes.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete résumé, stating details of personal particulars, academic qualifications (result transcript), working experience, current and expected salary, contact number and provide a non-returnable passport-sized photograph. Please submit your application to:
PUSAT PEMBANGUNAN KEMAHIRAN SARAWAK
Jalan Canna Off Jalan Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya
(Attn: Human Resource Unit)
Or Email us at: email@example.com
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Closing Date: 31 January 2019