In our endeavour to be a leader in Industrial Education and Training, we seek qualified Malaysians to fill various positions at our Centre.
If you have a strong desire to make things happen and are able to work well in a team, you could be the individual we are looking for.
A) COUNSELLOR - PPKS MIRI CAMPUS
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Counselling/Psychology or equivalent.
• At least three (3) years’ working experience in a related field.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (Bahasa Melayu & English).
• Must have knowledge of counselling techniques.
• Resourceful and able to work independently (self-directed, self-motivated) to meet deadlines.
• Must have excellent presentation skills, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
B) LAB ASSISTANT (CIVIL) - ICATS KUCHING
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma or higher in any related field or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of experience with a broad background in engineering and lab safety protocol required.
• Candidate with industrial experience will be an added advantage.
• Good organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills and computer literacy are also necessary.
• The ability to adapt to changes.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars,
academic qualifications (result transcript), working experience, current and expected salary, contact number and
non-returnable passport size photograph to:
PUSAT PEMBANGUNAN KEMAHIRAN SARAWAK
Jalan Canna Off Jalan Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya
(Attn: Human Resource Unit)
Or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Closing Date: 20 September 2019