In our endeavour to be a leader in Industrial Education and Training, we seek qualified Malaysians to fill various positions at our Centre.
If you have a strong desire to make things happen and are able to work well in a team, you could be the individual we are looking for.
A) LECTURER, I-CATS KUCHING
• Possess a recognized Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields: Culinary Arts or Hotel Management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Possess a strong academic profile in the discipline and equivalent professional leadership experience.
• Highly developed people management skills with a strong team focus. To facilitate a culture of teaching, learning and research excellence to achieve strategic outcomes.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others to engage with professional bodies, government and industry to gain external research funding.
• Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with various stakeholders.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a complete resume, stating details of personal particulars,
academic qualifications (result transcript), working experience, current and expected salary, contact number and
non-returnable passport size photograph to:
PUSAT PEMBANGUNAN KEMAHIRAN SARAWAK
Jalan Canna Off Jalan Wan Alwi, Tabuan Jaya
(Attn: Human Resource Unit)
Or Email us at: email@example.com
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Closing Date: 20 NOVEMBER 2019