“The Management of PPKS is committed to strive for excellence as a trend setter in technology and education services to meet our customer’s expectation”.
The Quality objectives of PPKS are:
- To coordinate with 100% success in executing the skills enhancement programmes as confirmed by the clients.
- To coordinate the execution of all Academic Programmes with minimum average of 90% passing rate.
- To coordinate the execution of all Skills Based Programmes with minimum average of 80% passing rate.
- To perform corrective action to at least 90% of breakdown report on facilities maintenance.
- To enhance staff effectiveness and competencies by providing appropriate training at least 12 hours a year for non-teaching staff and at least 24 hours a year for teaching staff.
- To achieve 80% employability within 12 months of graduation.
- To ensure that 85% of eligible PTPTN applicants secured their PTPTN loan.
- To ensure full utilization (100%) of government training grant.